Practically all areas of application have something to do with cleaning, hygiene, sterilisation, disinfection or odour control in air or water. Therefore, the range of ozone is a large field of application.
- Drinking water treatment
- Water treatment: whirlpools, swimming pools, aquacultures, etc.
- Waste water treatment: textile industry, pharm. industry, sewage treatment plants, etc.
- Room air purification: Air disinfection, removal of volatile organic compounds (VOC), e.g. in clean rooms
- Odour neutralisation: smell of fire, smoke, cigarettes, corpses etc. in rooms or vehicles, biogas plants, waste management plants, waste rooms, grease separators, fermenters, waste gas purification plants.
- Remediation of rooms: mould remediation, odour control
- Disinfection of objects, rooms or in washing machines
- Production plant cleaning: rinsing and cleaning of production plants, removal of aromatic substances, cleaning of returnable bottles, hygiene measures in the beverage and food industry (dairies, breweries, etc.)
- Bleaching of paper and textiles
- Deionization of water: e.g. rinsing water in the semiconductor industry
- Cosmetics: Skin steaming for cleansing, e.g. with acne
- Ozone therapy: therapy method in alternative medicine